This iconic British cruise line was founded in 1954 by a father and son W.F. Swan and R.K. Swan. Celebrating its diamond anniversary this year, Swan Hellenic is renowned for specializing in tours of historical and cultural interest, visits to world’s legendary sites, world-class lecturers, superb attention to detail and sophisticated dining and entertainment.
Malaysia, Burma, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, China, Japan, Cambodia, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Oman, India, Djibouti, Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Italy, Croatia, Spain, United Kingdom and many more.
Points of Distinction
- Tours to the world’s most iconic sites and the lesser-visited gems
- World-Class guest speakers
- Loyalty discount
- All meals included–open-seating dining
- Exceptional inclusive value
- Port charges included
- All gratuities onboard and ashore included
- Winner—2011 World Travel Awards
- Silver, Best River Cruise Line—2011 British Travel Awards
- Bronze, Best Luxury Cruise Line—2012 British Travel Awards
- Bronze, Best Niche Cruise Line—2013 British Travel Awards