Wings Over Spain & Morocco | Abercrombie & Kent
Inclusions with this Wings Over the World Journey
- Unique Itinerary Made Possible by Private Chartered Flights
- English-Speaking Resident Tour Director® and Local Guides
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Travelling Bell Boy® Luggage Handling
- Breakfast in Bed on Select Days
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
- Your Choice of Activity on Design Your Day®
- Traveller’s Valet® Laundry Service
- Internet Access
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except for Resident Tour Director
- 24/7 A&K On-Call Support
Single Supplement: US$7,995
March 08 – March 20, 2021
Other Dates Available: Oct 04-16, 2021.
Minimum age is 10 years.
First group event: welcome briefing at 7:00 p.m. on Day 1.
Last group event: farewell dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Day 12.
See Highlights on this amazing journey. If you need day-by-day itinerary information, please download information sheet.
Fly on privately chartered aircraft, saving hours or even days over commercial air routes
Marvel at the fortress-like Alhambra Palace, a fine example of Islamic architecture in Granada
Ride a camel and experience the Sahara in style at an A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp
Behold the mastery of Yves Saint Laurent at a museum devoted to his works in Marrakech
Customize your travel experience on an afternoon in vibrant Marrakech, taking advantage of A&K’s diverse Design Your Day feature
Explore Seville’s monumental Royal Alcázar palace on a special after-hours visit
Walk the whitewashed medieval streets of Córdoba, once known as a city of three cultures — Muslim, Jewish and Christian
Morocco Desert Camp
OFFER ID: A&K0820