Destination: Russia River Cruises 2021 | Scenic® Cruises
Imperial grandeur, enigmatic cities and traditional village life intermingle on the shores of Russia’s great waterways, providing a fascinating glimpse into the unique culture and heritage of this powerful nation.
From the might and prestige of Moscow and St. Petersburg to the tranquil beauty of Lake Ladoga; Scenic® invites you to discover Russia’s sublime contrasts for yourself as part of a luxury river cruise on the Volga River. The banks of this majestic waterway promise a rich tapestry of cultural encounters, revealing the closely guarded traditions and customs for which Russia is renowned.
Travelling in 5-star luxury on board the elegant Scenic Tsar, you’ll experience the haunting magnificence of St. Petersburg, the iconic architecture of Moscow and the enriching beauty of Russia’s rural landscapes.
Sample Scenic® Sailings, Please Inquire for More Itineraries
15 Days · Moscow > Stalingrad (Volgograd)
Highlights: Discover the wonders of Russia on this 15 day luxury Imperial Russia river cruise from Moscow to Stalingrad. Visit Moscow, Uglich, Kostroma and Kazan.
Cruise-only Fares: from C$11,245 pp PLUS FLY FREE*
Select 2021 offer dates: 26 Sep.
* Per person, double occupancy, entry level (E) stateroom based on Sep 26 sailing. See also terms & conditions.*
Jewels of Russia with Berlin & the Baltic States
27 Days · Berlin > Moscow
Highlights: Once, these cities and lands were hidden by the heavy veil of what was then known as the Iron Curtain. Today, you’re free to discover them at your leisure.
Some love Berlin for its modernity and its thriving culture, while others love it for its dramatic history. Not only is it a terrific place to visit, it’s the perfect gateway for your trip to the equally intriguing Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and beyond that mighty Russia.
Cruise-only Fares: from C$16,340 pp Plus FREE AIR*
Select 2021 offer dates: 11 May; 06 Jul; 03 Aug.
* Per person, double occupancy, entry level (E) stateroom based on May 11 sail date. See also terms & conditions.
Imperial Russia with St. Petersburg
18 Days · St Petersburg > Stalingrad (Volgograd)
Highlights: With a rich cultural history and an extraordinary military past, contemporary Russia is the confluence of centuries of influence.
Many wonders of Russia will be revealed on this epic journey, starting with a three night stay in St. Petersburg. Travel by train to Moscow where a world of wonder awaits as you embark your cruise of these great waterways. To travel along the Volga River between the two great cities of Moscow and Stalingrad is a step back in time. However, Russia offers up many additional surprises, with culinary delights, welcoming locals and spectacular scenery to enjoy. We welcome you aboard Scenic Tsar, and the beating heart of this captivating country.
Cruise-only Fares: from C$13,230 pp plus FREE AIR*
Select 2021 offer dates: 23 Sep.
* Per person, double occupancy, entry level (E) stateroom based on Sep 23 sail date. See also terms & conditions.*
- Luxury boutique small ship, Scenic Tsar
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences†
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities and dining†
- Meals – breakfasts, lunches, and dinners†
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drink with lunches and dinners on board Scenic Tsar
- Cruise Director and Tour Director to guide and assist
- Expert Program Directors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
† Number dependent on length of cruise.
OFFER ID: SCR0620