The Maritimes & Manhattan | Windstar® Cruises
Perfectly sized ships allow you to free yourself from crowds and indulge all your senses, especially your sense of wonder. Enjoy an intimate ambiance, attentive service and taste the essence of local cultures with the Official Cruise Line of the James Beard Foundation. Experience remarkable destinations in ways that are personal and authentic, with the power to change your perspective. With just 148–310 guests, Windstar ships are large enough to pamper, yet small enough to get you up close to glaciers, and dock longer in the heart of charming villages and sparkling cities.
There’s no better way to see and experience extraordinary.
The Maritimes & Manhattan
12 Days · Montreal to New York City
Departures: October 11, 2021 on Star Pride
Ports of Call: Montreal • Quebec City • Gaspe • Charlottetown • Halifax • Bar Harbor • Provincetown • Newport • New York City
• Discover the East Coast of the United States and Canada offering a variety of cultural and historical riches along with the natural beauty and fall foliage
• Enjoy an overnight in energetic Quebec City
• Experience the beauty of historic Charlottetown and see the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
• Transit Cape Cod Canal, part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the fall foliage in Acadia National Park
Cruise-only Fares from US$ 3,699 per person, double occupancy Star Porthole stateroom, plus $820 pp taxes, fees and port charges.*
Terms & Conditions: All fares mentioned are per person, in US dollars; cruise only, based on double occupancy in indicated category, and include non-discountable amounts. Suggested onboard gratuities are extra. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional. Information contained herein is accurate at time of publication and subject to change without notice. All terms and conditions stated on the Windstar website apply. Cruises are provided subject to the terms and conditions of the Passage Contract. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.
OFFER ID: WSR0820