Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pckg Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Using electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well.
Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in Craisins and chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 2 dozen large cookies.
*Courtesy of Ocean Spray 2008 Cranberry Recipe Calendar